40 Whitaker St Boonooroo, Qld 4650 – House For sale
By John Wilson – Sunshine Coast Real Estate Photography Specialist
Paradise Found. Waterfront living on the Great Sandy Strait and 15 minutes from Maryborough CBD. Beautiful 2 story 1920’s Art Deco Queenslander on acreage.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY CALL HILARY Tel: 0423218141
Home hunters looking for the charm and space of a Queenslander style home and acreage living by the sea will fall in love with this beautiful home with 5 bedrooms. It’s a large house with charm and beauty and nestled into a leafy and private 2 acre block with gardens and fruit trees and unspoilt water views.
The large main bedroom is beautifully lit from its bay windows and has a large walk in robe. The high ceilings throughout give a roomy spacious feel to the living areas and the lounge and dining room ceilings are beautifully ornate.
A fully enclosed verandah on the western side of the house serves as a separate reading/sun room and study. The formal dining room has great views to the water as does the beautifully appointed kitchen. A separate nook with large windows facing the water views is adjacent to the kitchen and offers a comfortable place to chill with a morning coffee and watch the sun glistening of the water or an evening wine to watch the evening light descend across the bay. At the front entrance is another smaller sunroom offering an alternative place to chill with a coffee and read a book.
Downstairs is a fully tiled games and entertainment room complete with bar and the room opens out to two side of the house and would be ideal for parties and family get togethers. Also downstairs is a good sized workshop and another bedroom.
The house is only 5 minutes walk from the Boonooroo Golf Course and Bowls Club with fishing and crabbing opportunities in abundance. Also, close to schools,shops and transport.
A boat owner can be on Fraser Island in 10 minutes!! Hervey Bay airport with direct flights to Brisbane and Sydney is an easy 45 minutes drive as is the scenic drive to the south to Tin Can Bay Bay and the Cooloola Coast.
This stunning home has an extensive list of features including :
• Extensive leadlighting, timber features and pressed ceilings
• Hardwood Timber flooring upstairs, Tiles downstairs
• 5 bedrooms, Master with WIR and AC
• Large, eat in Kitchen with S/S Smeg 90cm Cooker, Canopy Rangehood, Dishwasher and WI Pantry
• 4 living areas including formal Lounge, formal Dining, Sunroom and large Man Cave with built in Bar and full size Pool Table.
• Covered Decks Front & Rear
• Vehicle accessible fully enclosed Workshop
• DLUG 6 x 9 with 3 Roller Doors
• Boat Shed 5 x 4 with easy access to the Water
• Double Carport, with higher Bay on one side
• Caravan Shelter
• Garden Shed
• Large Dam with Jetty and Dam Pump for irrigation system
• Extensive, low maintenance gardens including many varieties of fruit trees, flowering shrubs & ornamentals
• 3 Water Tanks